Teachers of the Week
- School: Roosevelt High School
- Teaches: Language Arts, Theater
- Favorite Player: Russell Wilson
"Ms. Greve demonstrates to her students how much she cares about them- consistently teaching interesting, relevant information and encouraging students to work hard and improve, regardless of the level they may be at," said Emily Louden, a former student. Louden nominated Greve for the Symetra Heroes in the Classroom award.
- School: Ingraham High School
- Teaches: History and Theory of Knowledge
- Favorite Player: Michael Bennett
"Elizabeth Dolan works harder than any teacher I have ever met - often working through lunch and breaks to help students with difficult assignments or other issues they may be facing, and then staying late after school to plan her lessons. She puts her heart and soul into her teaching," said Sydney Neumann, a former student. Neumann nominated Dolan for the Symetra Heroes in the Classroom award.